State of Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) Software Products, SaaS and Enterprise Resource Planning Software Modules Products and Services
DIR Contract Number: DIR-CPO-4485
Vendor ID: 1262582540600
Contract Term End Date: 5/5/2022
Contract Exp Date: 5/5/2026
TECH VALLEY TALENT LLC (TVT) offers Software Products and Services, Software as a Service (SaaS) and technical services for Privileged Access Management, Endpoint Security, Remote Secure access, Authentication, Mobile Device Management, Identity Management, Access Management, for Centrify and Idaptive software brands. Tech Valley Talent, LLC offers technical services such as maintenance and support, installation, remote technical support, configuration, interface, migration, and annual operations health check services. Tech Valley Talent, LLC contracts may be used by state and local governments, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside of the state.
Products & Services Offered:
The following brands are available through TVT’s DIR contract:
Warranty and Return Policies:
Products will be considered accepted unless the customer notifies TVT in writing within 10 days of receipt of any product or license. Product returns and warranty period shall be governed by the Product manufacturer’s warranty and return material authorization policies in effect at the time of Product return.
- 204-29 – Data/File Security Hardware/Software to Include Encryption
- 208-37 – Database Software
- 208-44 – E-Mail Software
- 208-78 – Redaction, De-Identification Software
- 208-80 – Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-88 – Software, Monitoring
- 208-90 – Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 920-45 – Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-46 – Software Updating and Upgrading Services
- DIR-CPO-4485 Contract PDF (778.57KB)
- DIR-CPO-4485 Appendix A Standard Terms and Conditions PDF (536.1KB)
- DIR-CPO-4485 Appendix B HUB Subcontract Plan PDF (1.3MB)
- DIR-CPO-4485 Appendix C Pricing Index PDF (296.39KB)
- DIR-CPO-4485 for DIR-TSO-TMP-416 PDF (2.39MB)
How To Order:
- For product and pricing information, contact Renee Roth-O’Neil at 518-882-0001 x111 or Rene Guzek at x112
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Tech Valley Talent, LLC and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4485 on your purchase order.
- E-mail your purchase order and quote form to RFPs@techvtal.com
DIR Cooperative Contracts Program:
When you purchase through DIR, you have the bulk buying power of the State of Texas on your side, which means that eligible customers can buy IT products and services at aggressive discounts without the need for a lengthy procurement process. For more information, visit DIRs Cooperative Contracts webpage.
Electronic and Information Resources (EIR) Accessibility:
Information regarding Electronic and Information Resources (EIR) accessibility of this vendor’s offerings is included in the contract. Agencies purchasing products or services are responsible for complying with Texas EIR Accessibility statute and rules, as defined in TGC 2054 Subchapter M, 1TAC 206, and 1 TAC 213. For additional information, visit the Vendor Website or contact the vendor directly.